NewsletterBreeze is a service that helps lets you gather industry news from all over the web, and add it all to one easy-to-make newsletter.
With our new integration, you can use Mad Mimi to send that NewsletterBreeze content, and track your stats!
*Note: This integration is limited to Mad Mimi users who have the Mailer API add-on enabled.
Once you’ve signed up for your NewsletterBreeze account, here’s how to connect it with Mimi:
- Log into your NewsletterBreeze account to choose which websites you’d like to gather news from. You can follow these steps for advanced instructions on collecting and adding news articles.
- In the “Create Newsletter” tab, choose “Mad Mimi.”
- Next, add your Mad Mimi email address under “Username,” and add your API Key (If you don’t know your API Key, you can log into Mad Mimi and click “Account” to locate it). Then, click “Update.”
- In the “Configuration” tab, you can choose the “From” name and email address, as well as to which Mad Mimi audience list you’d like the newsletter to send. Your changes will be saved automatically.
- Click the “Schedule” tab to choose when the newsletter should send. You can choose “Send Now” to deliver the email right away, or choose a daily, weekly, or monthly schedule. For example, the following schedule will send the newsletter every Friday at 1pm:
- Once the newsletter sends, it’ll appear in your Mad Mimi dashboard as an HTML newsletter. You can click “Stats” to track all the results!
Pro Tip: If at any time you want to edit this newsletter, or set up a new one, you can head to your NewsletterBreeze account and click “Marketing” at the top of your page. When you choose “Email Marketing,” you can click “Edit” to tweak your current newsletter, or click “New” to create a new one!