Highrise, the simple CRM from 37 signals, keeps your customers, conversations, and team notes all stored in one place. With central access to customer and client conversation histories, follow-up reminders and more, you’ll always remember those import details that are so easy to forget :)
The Highrise email marketing integration from Mad Mimi syncs your Highrise CRM contacts with your Mad Mimi audience. So you can stay in touch with beautiful html email newsletters.
To Set Up The Highrise Email Marketing Integration:
- Grab a Highrise account, free trials and plans available!
- Click on Add Things at the top of your Mad Mimi screen.
- Locate the Highrise add on and choose Go Set It Up
- Enter your subdomain and API key in the spaces provided and click Import Contacts.
- Mimi will email you to confirm the contacts imported successfully. They’ll be in the Automatic Lists section of your audience.
A Note on Highrise Contact Details:
Mad Mimi imports your contacts email, name, title, company, phone, background info, and any custom fields. All fields are fully searchable for list segmenting and targeted email campaigns.
Other field information (like social media urls and notes) are not imported into your Mad Mimi audience.
Need Help Entering your Highrise Credentials?
Your subdomain is the first part of your Highrise url. So, for example, if your Highrise url is: https://emailforever.highrisehq.com just enter emailforever.
You can locate your Highrise API key by clicking: account & settings > my info. Then locate the API token tab.
This is where you’ll find your Highrise API token, copy and paste into Mad Mimi.