Antavo is a loyalty and contest software for e-commerce and retail brands. With its smart gamification techniques on web, mobile and social, you can engage customers and increase sales.
The platform is equipped with powerful badges, exciting rewards, levels, points and viral sweepstakes.
The Mad Mimi integration with Antavo allows you to synchronize different audiences that you capture through your Antavo contest apps to your Mad Mimi account.
How To Integrate Antavo and Mad Mimi
If you have not already done so, create a Brand and a contest app or a loyalty program within Antavo. After the start of your campaign, you can then synchronize your collected leads from “Customer Insights” to Mad Mimi.
Now, make sure you are logged in to your Antavo account and that you are working under the Brand you would like to connect with Mad Mimi. First, you need to connect with your Mad Mimi account. Second, you need to set up lists where your subscribers will go.
Connect Antavo with Mad Mimi
- Go to the upper-right corner and open your Profile.
- Click the gear icon next to your Brand.
- Click “Synchronize.”
- Select Mad Mimi from the list.
- Enter your Mad Mimi username and API key.
Here you should give your Mad Mimi username and API Key.
How to find your API Key in Mad Mimi
- Log into your Mad Mimi account and then click on “Account.”
- Find your “API Key” under the “API” option. Copy this into your Antavo account then hit “Connect.”
Find your “API Key” under your Mad Mimi account.
Now your accounts are connected.
Set up newsletter lists
The next step is to choose which email list you would like your subscribers to be synced to. This option becomes available after you have at least one subscriber under “Customer Insights.”
- Go to “Customer insights” and select a segment that you want to sync. Then click on the “Sync with your Mad Mimi account” button in the top-right corner.
Select a segment to start synchronization.
- Set which Mad Mimi list you want to sync subscribers to, or create a new list.
Select the list where your subscribers will be synced.
- Subscribers’ names and email addresses will automatically sync to your list, but you can also sync other data. From the “Campaign Form Fields” select which entry form answers you would like to add as an extra field.
You can sync data that you collected with your campaigns.
- Save your settings. Now your selected group will automatically sync and refresh once every day.
You can now send newsletters to subscribers with Mad Mimi.
Note that you can’t turn on the “Double opt-in” option when you sync your subscribers into a Mad Mimi list. Therefore, after syncing, subscribers won’t receive a confirmation email about their subscription.