Update: We’ve since released some existing updates to this integration, which allow for some more advanced fine-tuning of your Salesforce Mad Mimi integration. You can see the full details about that here: https://help.madmimi.com/new-salesforce-integration/
*Note: Currently this integration is only available for Enterprise and Unlimited users.
To set up the Salesforce Email Marketing Integration:
- Click on Add Things
- Scroll to the Add On and click go set it up
- Click the button to import your Salesforce contacts
- Follow the prompts on the next page to enter your Salesforce username and password in the fields provided. The import will start after this step.
- After supplying your Salesforce credentials, Mimi takes you back to the integration page in your Mad Mimi account.
– A message should appear saying the import is running.
– When the import is complete, click the Audience tab to check out your new Salesforce contact list!
- Now your contacts are in.