*Wix no longer has the app on their market, so new integrations cannot be set up.*
Using the Wix Email Newsletter App from Mad Mimi, you can publish your signup forms right on your page, working with the same drag-and-drop interface that you’re already used to in Wix. It’s very simple to set-up, and you can customize the form to your heart’s content. Let’s get started!
Adding the Mad Mimi App to your Wix Site
1. In your Wix site editor, click the “App Market” icon on the right of your page. The Wix App Market will open.
2. Search for “Mad Mimi” and the Email Newsletter App will appear in the results.
3. Click the orange “Add to Site” button to enable to App for your Wix site.
Connecting the Wix Email Newsletter App to your Mad Mimi Account
1. Once the App is added to your site, your default form will be placed on your page. Drag the form anywhere you want to place it. You can resize it while keeping your page layout the same, or while affecting the page layout around it. The same as you would with any other Wix page item.
2. Click on the form to access the “App Settings”.
(Note: You can also access this area from “Settings” and then clicking on the blue “App Settings” button.)
3. Click the blue “Connect Account” button, to connect your Mad Mimi Account. It’s best if you make sure you’re logged into Mad Mimi in another tab or window, before you click this button.
4. You will see a new window open and if you are already logged in, Mad Mimi will simply ask you to Allow the connection between Wix and Mad Mimi. If you are not already logged in, you will have to enter your account credentials, first.
5. You will now see confirmation that your Wix site is successfully connected to your Mad Mimi account.
Customizing the Signup Form in the Wix App
In the App Settings area, you have three different categories of customizations you can make, on your Mad Mimi sign up form.
1. The first section is for adding and customizing your Header.
You can choose to include a header, or title, on your form — simply untick the checkbox to remove the header completely.
The header will default to the company name on your Mad Mimi Account, but you can type in any text you want the title to be. You can choose the alignment of the header, the font, and the text color.
2. The next section is all about the specific form settings.
Select the web form that you want to use. You can select from the drop-down list of forms you’ve already created in Mad Mimi. Or select “Wix Webform” to use a brand new form.
Tick the checkbox to include the Name field in your form. Whatever fields you’ve added to your form in Mad Mimi, previously, will be included in your form when you select it from the drop-d0wn menu.
Click the “Mad Mimi Settings” link to open a new window to the actual web form settings, in Mad Mimi, for the currently selected form. From there you can adjust the advanced web form settings, and all editing capabilities in Mad Mimi. Make sure your changes are saved, and just close that window when you’re done.
You can also choose your display language for the form, and choose a font for your field labels.
3. And the final section is all about your form colors.
You can customize the background color, and transparency. As well as the color for the field labels, and the field backgrounds.
You can also change the button color, and transparency. And adjust the button text color, too.
And that’s it! Use all these settings to create the perfect capture form for your Wix site.