If you want to add new Shopify customers to your Mad Mimi audience lists, you can do that using Zapier.
You will need:
- Getting your accounts ready
- Connecting your accounts
STEP 1: Getting Your Accounts Ready
To connect your Mad Mimi account to Zapier, you must have an audience list. You can learn more about getting started with Mad Mimi on Zapier by clicking here.
To link Shopify with Mad Mimi using Zapier, make sure you are able to receive new orders. You can learn more about getting started with Shopify on Zapier by clicking here.
Note: Mad Mimi requires an email address to create a member.
STEP 2: Connecting Your Accounts
Click here to save new Shopify customers as Mad Mimi audience members.
1. Connect with your Shopify account by providing your Account name. Click Yes, continue.
2. Provide the rest of your login details when prompted by Shopify.
3. Connect with your Mad Mimi account by providing your Username (the email address you use to log in) and API Key (found under the API tab on the right sidebar in your Account settings). Click Yes, continue.
4. Select which Mad Mimi Audience List new members will be added to. Then, select which Shopify field will populate the new members’ email fields.
5. Click Save + Finish! to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you’re satisfied with the results, you’re all set to collect Mad Mimi members from Shopify!
Note: If you ever want to change this Mad Mimi and Shopify integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.
You can also check out all that’s possible with Mad Mimi on Zapier, and other ways to connect Shopify and Mad Mimi.