There are several ways for someone to Opt In (subscribe) to receive your emails:
- For new subscribers, we offer a customizable and easy to generate Web Form that you can embed in your website.
- You can add your current list of opt-in subscribers from any other service. Go to your Audience Tab, click “Add Contacts,” and upload your list there.
- For technogeeks, you can add your current list of opt-in subscribers via Mimi’s free API.
And various ways for them to Opt Out (unsubscribe):
- Subscribers can Opt Out by clicking the “Unsubscribe” link which is automatically added to the bottom of each promotion and totally automated. You never have to worry about double-checking your lists to make sure people are removed when they want to be!
- You can manually unsubscribe someone from your Audience list by clicking the checkbox next to their name and then the “suppress” link on the right. (If you have several names to remove, we can help you import that data.)
- And, of course, technogeeks have a way to unsubscribe one or more email contacts using Mimi’s free API.