To add a clickable link in your text to a website or email address:
1. Highlight the text you want to turn into a clickable link and click the chain link icon in the text module.
2. Mimi pops up a box where you can add your site url or email address. Enter the link and hit save.
If you start with the link first:
Highlight the link and click the chain link icon in the text module. Mimi will give you the same options, but because your link is already there, you’ll need to add your text instead.
Hit save and you’re done!
This works for email addresses too :) And, if you’d also like to make sure your email link auto-populates a Subject line, just add the following css code: <a href=”mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Subject Line of The Email Goes Here“>This is what people will click on in your promotion</a>
Just make sure to replace the red portions with your info.
– mailto: will be your email address you want to auto-populate in the email the link creates.
– subject= will be the Subject line you want to auto-populate in the email the link creates
– the last section is what you will type in your promotion for them to click on to make all this happen
To add a link to an image, use these tips: https://help.madmimi.com/how-do-i-add-a-caption-or-link-to-an-image