Due to technical issues, the Mad Mimi Facebook Signup Integration is currently disabled for existing Mimi users, and will not appear as an option for newly created accounts. For alternate ways to share your webform on your Facebook page, please reach out to us via chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Prefer to see these steps in action? Check out our video walkthrough!)
- Find the Facebook Signup Integration in your Add Things menu and enable.
- Authorize Email Signup in Facebook:
Select “okay” on the next two authorization screens:
*This allows Mad Mimi to check your admin status
*This allows Mad Mimi to add tabs to your Facebook Pages
Now it’s time to create your Facebook Signup Tab:
*Don’t see the Add Facebook Tab? Jump to Troubleshooting Tips.
- Click Add Facebook Tab
- Select your Mad Mimi Webform on the first drop-down menu. Match it to the proper Facebook Page on the second menu and click save.
- Repeat for any additional pages :)
- Browse to your Facebook Page(s) and look for your new email signup tab:
- Click the sign up airplane icon and there she is–your stylized Mad Mimi Webform!
To change the display of the Signup Tab, follow these steps:
- Open your Facebook page settings.
- Click “Apps” on the left
- Under “Email Signup,” click “Edit Settings.”
- Type in your new tab title, or click “Change” to import an image
If the Facebook account you’ve authorized in Mad Mimi is not an admin on any Facebook Page, you will see this message:
Follow the prompts to create a page, then jump back to “Add Facebook Tab”
If you know you’re an admin of at least one Facebook Page:
- Make sure you’ve authorized the correct Facebook account. In your Facebook account, you can check to see what pages you’re an admin of.
- If you’ve accidentally connected the wrong Facebook account to your Mad Mimi account, no worries! Just remove the Mad Mimi Email Signup App and try again.
- For more Facebook Admin troubleshooting tips, check the help forums.
**Update: As of February 2018, Facebook now only supports Tabs for Facebook Pages that have 2,000 or more fans.
This means that Mimi users with the Facebook Signups integration will only be able to add the Facebook Tab if they have more than 2,000 “Likes” on their Facebook Business Page.