You can use an existing campaign as the foundation for a new campaign.
- Log in to your Mad Mimi account.
- On the Campaigns page, click Compose!
- In the right pane, under Start from previous campaign, click one of the existing campaigns listed in the pane. This will create a brand new campaign that’s an exact copy of the original you selected.
- Rename the copied version when the Composer opens. This helps to avoid confusion between the original and the copy. If you don’t rename the copy, a number will be added to the end of the title.
- In the new copied version, click on any module to change the content and add your new copy.
(Note: You can still Clone your campaign using the Clone button, like always!)