Interact allows you to create lead-generating quizzes, and collect those signups directly to your Mad Mimi audience. You can choose from 10 different categories of quiz templates, from “Customer Experience” to “Blogging” and “Health/Fitness” — or just create your very own, from scratch. Here are the steps required to connect your Interact quizzes with your Mad Mimi account.
- Get started by selecting a quiz, or designing your own, here. (Keep in mind, you can edit everything in any quiz you select, down at step 5.)
- When you’re ready with your quiz, you’ll be asked to connect your quiz results to an email list. Select the Mad Mimi option, in the bottom right, and click the “Sign In” button.
- You’ll need your Mad Mimi account email address, and your API key.
- Interact will pull in all your Mad Mimi lists, so you can choose one to have your quiz-takers put into. If you want to create a new list, simply go back to your Mimi audience, create the list, then refresh your Interact page. Click the orange “Save & Continue” button.
- Now you can edit the questions and results of your chosen quiz. Once it’s perfect, click the blue “Save & Continue” button, either at the top or bottom of the page.
- If you are just getting started with Interact, this is where you will create your Interact account. Choose and enter your credentials, and click the blue “Save & Finish” button.
- Now you get the embed code and share options for your quiz. Publish it on your website, post it on Facebook, etc. You’re ready to share your quiz, so go generate some activity with it!