There are two ways to center text in Mimi,
To Make Center or Justify the default alignment, jump here.
If you need to center only one word or single line, use the highlight and click option in your text module:
Markdown will display in edit mode:
Click preview to see your results!
1. Go to the “Themes” tab on the right. The theme that you’re using is highlighted in gray.
2. Click on the pencil icon to edit the theme. Your text options will appear next :)
3. Choose the type of text you’re centering or justifying
4. Your Alignment Options for the selected text type appear next:
5. Choose what you need: left, center, right or justify. Then click “Okay, I’m done”.