If you host your webform on your site using the plain embed option, feel free to customize the html Mimi provides. Just keep the basics intact!
If you keep the form on Mimi, or use a styled embed option, use the Mimi webform theme options to customize the style :)
To Edit Your Webform Theme:
- Click edit under the form you want to customize:
- Select the Theme tab:
- Click on the color blocks, or enter a hex code to change the logo background and main background colors. Your selections will appear in your form on the left automatically.
- You can import a logo, or background image as well. Click on browse to select the file.
- Edit and Preview:
An Important Note: When using the Styled Embed webform option, the logo or webform title header (like in the image above) will only display if you’re using a logo image. Titles and colors are not included in the styled embed version of the form, only the Mimi hosted version of the form.
To Add custom fields To Your Form:
- Click on the Details Tab:
- Select Add a field from the dropdown menu. Your changes appear on the left automatically.
- To Make any field Required, click the check box:
To add custom landing pages, follow these steps.